Eleaf UK and Independent British Vape Trade Association
Eleaf UK is proud to be one of the founding members of the Independent British Vape Trade Association (IBVTA). But who is the IBVTA and what do they do for the vaping industry?
Eleaf UK, just as all other IBVTA members is free from any ownership or control by the tobacco and pharmaceutical industries. Created by some of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers, importers, distributors, and vendors, the IBVTA is a not-for-profit, non-political vape trade association. IBVTA will support members through the immediate challenges of TPD implementation, but crucially, IBVTA has been established to support the independent vape industry in the long run, representing all responsible and ethical independent vaping businesses in the UK, irrespective of the size of their companies and operations.
IBVTA Mission and Objectives
The mission of IBVTA is to provide credible knowledge and guidance to support the independent vaping sector and promote constructive interaction between this industry sector and the scientific community, vapers, regulators, policy makers, and the general public. IBVTA fosters research and manufacturing excellence in order to deliver a robust yet proportionate consumer regulatory landscape that adequately reflects the needs of vaping stakeholders and recognises vaping as a sector in its own right.
- To provide a united voice for all independent, responsible, and ethical vape businesses in the UK.
- To provide members with up to date information and promote and share the most appropriate good practices.
- To support harmonised and proportionate regulation.
- To promote innovation and R&D allowing for continuous development in the independent vape sector.
- To work to enable a viable, fair, and competitive environment for the independent vape industry.
- To be a research and statistical centre, to aggregate and publish statistics, and to provide analysis on the independent vape industry and other relevant market information.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information.
"IBVTA has allowed scientists and engineers working at Eleaf UK a vital platform for dialogue with regulators, government, standards authorities, and healthcare advisory bodies. Just as importantly, it provides a properly managed means of communication between the UK’s leading independent vape businesses. Together we have been able to realise huge opportunities for action and influence that have benefitted our industry sector as a whole, and even more importantly, its customers."
Science and Regulatory Committee IBVTA